• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reserve?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
grim5.0 said:
um do you need some one with you to reserve a game at target

I don't think so. I went to Game Stop to reserve mine all by myself, and I was 16 at the time. So I really don't think you need one...unless you're the kind of person afraid to talk to someone and you need peer support...:D

I got my reservation as early as last July! Yep, I was THAT paranoid that I might not get it even though a reserved!

Plus, I ordered two of them. One for me, one for this neighbor of mine...(he gave me the money to order it) but he's moving, and I think he forgot all about it, so I'll just auction it off at school if it's all sold out and double the price!!! Mwahhahahahaha!!!

E

Eclipse

Vincent666 said:
I don't think so. I went to Game Stop to reserve mine all by myself, and I was 16 at the time. So I really don't think you need one...unless you're the kind of person afraid to talk to someone and you need peer support...:D

I got my reservation as early as last July! Yep, I was THAT paranoid that I might not get it even though a reserved!

Plus, I ordered two of them. One for me, one for this neighbor of mine...(he gave me the money to order it) but he's moving, and I think he forgot all about it, so I'll just auction it off at school if it's all sold out and double the price!!! Mwahhahahahaha!!!

o_O...you're a genius......why didn't i think of that.....i'll buy like the whole store's supply....and sell it at double the price to ppl who didn't get it........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back