• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Requirements for a Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

Re: What si ma keyblade

This kid thinks that the keyblade IS one's heart, instead of a specific weapon attracted to a person with a strong heart.

Demi_Shock

thats interesting...

how could roxas have one if he didnt have a heart?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

Which was the time Roxas had Oathkeeper and Oblivion....Did he borrow those from Sora too? Uhh, no, I really doubt it.................I think Roxas is just a special exception to the Nobody line because he has a heart

Demi_Shock

Which was the time Roxas had Oathkeeper and Oblivion....Did he borrow those from Sora too? Uhh, no, I really doubt it.................I think Roxas is just a special exception to the Nobody line because he has a heart

I think he did take them from Sora. That would explain why he didnt have them in KH2 so quickly.

Has that been proven that Roxas has a heart?

T

Tyler Durden

Oathkeeper and Oblivion when wielded by Roxas are indivual from when used by Sora. Just as Xemnas' and everyone else in the Org. has a weapon, so does Roxas. I believe they are formed from the nobody's essence, or the nobody itself.

M

mikeyj246

no roxas and sora shared a heart when sora was in COM and then sora went to sleep, roxas "borrowed" a full heart from sora and when sora awoke roxas gave the whole thing back

Xidon

Not highscoring in life

When did Roxas dissapear during Chain of Memories? How could he have had sora's keyblade then?

Roxas left the Organization during CoM and when Sora fell asleep in CoM (at the ending) there was the whole Riku/Roxas fight.

Sora and Roxas share a heart, so Roxas did barrow Soras Keyblades, but they were actually his too, couse they share a heart so they share Keyblades.

Demi_Shock

Roxas left the Organization during CoM and when Sora fell asleep in CoM (at the ending) there was the whole Riku/Roxas fight.

Sora and Roxas share a heart, so Roxas did barrow Soras Keyblades, but they were actually his too, couse they share a heart so they share Keyblades.

wow, thanks for clearing that up for me! XD

Lexias08

Roxas didnt borrow any heart he had Vens heart because when he was frozen Xehanort had taken that ball that summond kingdom hearts from Vens body which was his heart then it drifted through KH n then was inside Soras heart with kairi n the othe princeses n then they wee released with the heart key thing and then Vens heart created Roxas.

Demi_Shock

Roxas didnt borrow any heart he had Vens heart because when he was frozen Xehanort had taken that ball that summond kingdom hearts from Vens body which was his heart then it drifted through KH n then was inside Soras heart with kairi n the othe princeses n then they wee released with the heart key thing and then Vens heart created Roxas.

What???????????? Where did you get that from?

Psyhakiasman

in our galaxy,in our solar system,in our planet,in

We stay in keyblades and no other charecters :angry:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

I think he did take them from Sora. That would explain why he didnt have them in KH2 so quickly.

Has that been proven that Roxas has a heart?

No, but you need some kind of heart to control a keyblade.... And how would he have taken them from Sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back