• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Republicans: Fiscally Conservative?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
As soon as we're out of the Middle East altogether, I very much hope that the Patriot Act is destroyed.

As Sam said, it gives the government the ability to legally circumvent laws that already existed, not to mention international law.

Q

Banned
Being the superpower it is, I'd say it's special.

Are you a fucktard or something? Really? I mean, do I even HAVE to explain how stupid your comment is?

edit: I decided I will, the British were THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD when they tried to invade the modern area of Afghanistan and were pushed back brutally because of insurgent guerrilla tactics. The Russians invaded as well, but due to American support, including nearly 6 billion dollars worth of weapons, they sustained casualties that even they couldn't handle. If America tries to invade, I assume that Iran will fund the Taliban as well as Hamas with weapons and training, and this also includes the previous 6 billion bucks in weapons we gave to them to use, so we're pretty much gonna be fucked over with our own weapons and shit. It's not gonna be great =/

Last edited:

scion of light

At the very top of the Great Crystal in Giruvegan.
The last socalled fiscally conservative president was a democrat, Bill Clinton.

Well I dont know if you can say that after pushed to increase the power of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, both of which are one of the primary reasons for the recent stock market crash. I mean if you loan money to people, who dont pay it back, seriously what do you expect to happen?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well I dont know if you can say that after pushed to increase the power of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, both of which are one of the primary reasons for the recent stock market crash. I mean if you loan money to people, who dont pay it back, seriously what do you expect to happen?

I wouldn't really blame him for the decisions of those companies, maybe for the lack of regulation, but that doesn't relate to what I'm talking about, which is the government budget.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
What budget ? our government doesnt even have a preset amount they plan to spend for the year, kind of scary That is one thing I hope Obama does is make an actually budget

There is a socalled one but it has become grossly unorganized and not everything is put on it.

Obama has pledged to create a more transparent budget, the Iraq War is now included on it, which is a gigantic step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back