• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Replaying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

Are you gunna replay Kingdom Hearts to get ready for Kingdom Hearts II? Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories didn't really put all THAT much excitement for a sequel to Kingdom Hearts.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I will probably replay it a month before kh2 comes out, and watch the disney movies from both games. i wish i couldve played COM, i dont have a gba and i dont wanna buy it just for 1 game :( ive just seen the opening, and both endings

Keyblader_101

yea im probably start playing it to see what happens but thats when i get a good solid date when the game comes out

karthikg

no im not.. cuz i remember exactly wat happens.. plus i beat end of the world every friday ritually.. so...

anyway.. u know how tetsuya nomura sed that kh com is direcct sequel to kh? and how kh2 is sequel to kh com? then why is it that at the end of kh1 theres a trailer for kh2 and not kh com? kinda messed up, but...

KeybladeShadow88

dude, i replay KH1 all the time anyway, I'm am willing to admit that I am obsessed with it, and I'm proud of it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back