• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reno In Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora012004

If Reno were in Kingdom Hearts 2 it would be really cool to fight him. If Reno had his look from Final Fantasy Advent Children it would be better. What do you guys thnk about it.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

ChaosChristianus said:
That would be a cool thing noob. I hope your dream comes true one day. NOT.

Alright you stupid noob. First all he said was that it would be cool if he was in there. There is no reason to pick on him especially when your a noob yourself. Second, yes I agree taht Reno would be cool being in there maybe even with all of the turks.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

It wouldn't matter if he was or not because he definetly has a chance to. He is from the final fantasy series. If you all are going to say something make sure you are right.

U

understatement

OH JUST SHUT UP U BUNCH OF UP YA OWN AR*Es BIG HEADS it a idea concept a theory evryone has the freedom to speculate

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyone and everyone that's "cool" would be "cool" in KH2, so what? Some of these people which you bring up aren't even going to apear in KH2. You simply talk about them because they'll be "cool" in the game. Geeeeeeeeeeez...

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Tender Heart said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyone and everyone that's "cool" would be "cool" in KH2, so what? Some of these people which you bring up aren't even going to apear in KH2. You simply talk about them because they'll be "cool" in the game. Geeeeeeeeeeez...
lmao, i have to say i do agree with u it is pretty pointless unless the character has been confirmed to be in kh2

U

understatement

here we go again

dont think that say that do that YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM OF Speach ect

why waste time moaning about how pointless something is ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back