• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reno/axel voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
hey i was watching the fight between axel and roxas on youtube and i just releised that the voice ro reno/axel (done by same person) is the voice from te raiden from MGS2 i was like:eek: thats soo cool.....well anyway i was seein if anyone noticed it

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well yeah...I noticed cuz me and my friends spent a class period on the computers looking to see who was who in FFVII AC...and yes they are the same...is that all you wanted to say or what?..either way alot of people know..or at least they should..lol

Edit to australian sora : Has your realese of KH2 come out yet?...if not then DAMN THAT SUCKS

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ya lol I already knew this and I think there was a thread about it a long time ago which is when I found out.. Anyways good find for yourself, a bit old though.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
UnknownDawn said:
But how could Axel's voice actor also be reno's because they were working on Advent Children at the same time as KH2 that's why they came out around the same time.
Well they worked on AC at the same time in Japan I think...and here VA's can do more than one voice each day...epsically if both characters sound the same...

OblivionRKO4

For awhile i didnt even know axel and reno were the same. It was like the third time i watched advent children when i thought reno kinda looked like axel and sounded like him too. Lol after watchin the credits I felt pretty stupid not to notice that.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
australian sora said:
yeah i know i think the actually ment to make axel like reno
BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!! YOU GET A COOKIE FOR THAT!!!...Yeah Nomura got Axel from Reno..thats why they kinda act the same,look the same(a little),etc...so Axel is just a KH form of FFVII's Reno..XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back