• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Released hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
I wonder if any body ever posted this but u remember in Kh when the guy in the beggining got his heart taken didnt Sora destroy that heartless plus what ever happens when people get their hearts taken or consumed by darkness they become heartless when Sora destroys them do their hearts get released and they get their bodies back or do they............die if so................SORAS A MASS MURDERER HE HAS KILLED A CRAP LOAD OF HEARTLESS HES BEEN COMITTING GENOCIDE THATS WHY THERE ARENT ALOT OF PEOPLE IN KH TO BEGIN WITH...................Sweet kill on sora we'll kill with you.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Me: [Whispers to helios] It's like he's trying to speak to me. Dude, your grammar is atrocious. It makes that grammar lady turn over in her grave. If I understood what you were sayng, I could probably comment on it.

helios

Bronze Member
im in my English class right now and i dont need you to tell me that I actually get straight A's in english but i thought I could get away without being hassled who cares ive seen worse english on this forum anyway you want some english how about F***you

ordyh

Meaning, ur not making COMPLETE sense...thats all, something i just dont agree on >_> <_<....*throws smoke bomb and runs*

helios

Bronze Member
(uses alchemy powers to stop him in his tracks pulls out a sword hmmmmmmmm

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was saying that I couldn't understand it you d*ck. I want to know what it says, so I can comment on it. Cuz if you don't want comments on it, then don't post it you little f@g. If you post it, then someone is going to reply to it. You need to slap your teacher for just passing you, because there is a limit to bad grammar on the net. Now go to your teacher and beg for a Super F minus because you're slow, and ask that you be put in a remedial class. And that's one to grow on B!#ch!

ordyh

helios said:
(uses alchemy powers to stop him in his tracks pulls out a sword hmmmmmmmm
how about No, get back on topic please. Is there an ACTUAL poin of this thread >_>, if not, caon some1 lock this.

helios

Bronze Member
Ok what i was trying to say is what happens to people when they are consumed by darkness they turn into heartless right but if the heartless sora destroys was once a person then what happens to their heart after sora defeats it do they stop exsisting or do they regain their body and heart.:confused:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thank you. That is a good question. I'm not sure, I think that most of the heartless Sora destroys are people wholost their hearts long ago. I mean so long ago, that they would have died of old age.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
but the darkside at the beginning is Riku if you have played CoM you would know. So Sora defeated that heartless so if i went along with your theory Sora should have killed Riku, but didn't, i do not agree. and there are many flaws in it aswell i can see

helios

Bronze Member
i feel like a little girl but all this is bad for the thread it may seem funny but i dont want any enemies i just want to talk about KH.........and forget you joe.

ordyh

Hi...Im Joe!
Anyhow, after reading that clearer post, i agree. Sora is heartless(XD, ironic) to kill them. but w/e.

soraconankuto

Ok everybody listen. Heartless are what people supposedly turn into when they lose their heart. Sora destroys a heartless. Now look after he destroys a heartless. When Sora destroys a heartless a heart flies up into the air as the heartless disappears. When Sora and King Mickey locked Kingdom Hearts the worlds were returned to normal. The hearts inside the heartless and that went into the sky after destroying a heartless were returned to their rightful bodies. If you don't under stand then think back when Sora met the Fairy Godmother. He asked if Simba could regain himself. She told him yes but Sora will have to defeat Ansem first and lock Kingdom Hearts to bring back the worlds and everybody that lived there. Do you all understand now?

King-of-Hearts

(Sitting on a rock,nodding his head with his eyes closed and hand on chin)Yes,Yes I understand and get it.But the rest of you are still weird.(nodding his head0

helios

Bronze Member
I though she said that Simba could not regain his form and that his spirit was so strong that when his world was destroyed he lived on in a spiritual form.Anyway i expected this to be closed anyway so i just made a stupid topic off my head because either this or i was going to strangle myself from the constant boring talk of my English teacher.
P.S i am not weird or at least i dont think i am (sigh)......i am weird arent i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back