• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relate Your Life to a Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Dreams

I just thought I'd try something new. If your life was a song, which one would it be? It can be from any kind of music.

I'd say for me it would be either Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson (because I want to see the world and get out of this place) or Numb by Linkin Park because I always feel so pressured by my parents.

Redemptions Light

I'd say Meant to Live by Switchfoot. They are my favorite band and I relate to the song cuz I want to live for more than what's there I want more outa life. I wanna do more than I can.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I must say I am kinda like Weezer's "Buddy Holly" song. Its soo me, plus, Weezer is my favorite...But now. I feel like Maroon 5's "This Love" song, cause I am going through a break up right now.

L

Lil Krey-Z

Hmmm lemme see...well i would have to say "All I got is you" by Ghostface Killah..

T

Tidus22340

Papa Roach~Last Resort because im missing a lot of things in my life lately....either that one or Somewhere I Belong~Linkin Park....same idea really..

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
I have NO idea how to spell the name of this song,but its by System Of a Down and when i hear it,they pronounce it like "Chop Su-ee"...Or 'Chop Sui" ...I dunno. But i realte it to my life becus its heavy metal for all the anger and how ive been yelled at so much and it gets slow to represent the people i love,when im sad,and when im calm.It kicks so much ass.

Website
www.myspace.com
KingGabriel_VXI said:
I have NO idea how to spell the name of this song,but its by System Of a Down and when i hear it,they pronounce it like "Chop Su-ee"...Or 'Chop Sui" ...I dunno. But i realte it to my life becus its heavy metal for all the anger and how ive been yelled at so much and it gets slow to represent the people i love,when im sad,and when im calm.It kicks so much ass.

Haha you mean Chop Suey? xD....haha...hmm...mine would probably be KoЯn/Evanescence-Thoughtless...ah...such a wonderful utterful song...^______^

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Riku#1hottie said:
Haha you mean Chop Suey? xD....haha...hmm...mine would probably be KoЯn/Evanescence-Thoughtless...ah...such a wonderful utterful song...^______^
:eek: !!!!!THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!!!OMG!You can spell it!I am forever in debt to you!!!Hahaaaa!I got dat junt nah'!!!!LOL!

andy84672

idk... i have SOOOO MANY >_<... i cant pick one i have like 600 songs that relate to me :)

but heres my fav at this moment

Sum41 - Pieces >_< hard to pick

heres lyrics

I tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me real
I thought it'd be easy but no one believes me
I meant all the things that I said

if you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
just to see if it would show
that I'm trying to let you know
that I'm better off on my own

this place is so empty
my thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so bad
sometimes it's so crazy that nothing can save me
but it's the only thing that I have

if you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
just to see if it would show
that I'm trying to let you know
that I'm better off on my own

Goofy5555

Well if there was song describing the life of an 11 year old whos picked on by who he thought was his friends and his teacher is mean to him and is evil then somone tell meh >.>

jk4eva

Right now at the moment, my song would be 'I don't wanna be' - by Gavin Degraw. The lyrics are understandable as currently relating to how I feel, although it is likely to change in the future as I don't always feel like this.

D

Divine Slayer

At the moment, I will say that my life is similar to Cage by Dir En Grey. I don't understand the words (yet) but I like the title.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
For the last year or so it would have been Linkin Park - Numb, buuut, now it's

Little Trees - Help! I'm a fish!

:(

Despair

mines kinda like that one, i think its by Linken park sp? (sorry i`m not really a fan or anything) its called welcome to my life or something like that(again i am not a fan, i dont pay attention to the news and i dont lidten to the radio much so dont kill me for wrong spelling, band, ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back