• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reduced damage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

I evolved my Hercules from 5* to 6* today and my damage went down. Let me explain.

At 5* he has 7 extremely powerful hits. I don’t remember the multiplier off hand though.
At 6* he has 11 extremely powerful hits. The multiplier is 3.50.

While I was farming Fantasia Mickeys in the evolve daily I went up against the Gargoyle. While as a 5*, with an Attack Boost II proc, the damage was 2.4k per hit. When I evolved it and went in a second time. The damage went down to 1.4k per hit.

Am I missing something? Someone said the overall damage increases but the per hit damage decreases? I thought that he was going to be an extremely powerful 11x hit medal with considerable damage.

FFxStrife

I evolved my Hercules from 5* to 6* today and my damage went down. Let me explain.

At 5* he has 7 extremely powerful hits. I don’t remember the multiplier off hand though.
At 6* he has 11 extremely powerful hits. The multiplier is 3.50.

While I was farming Fantasia Mickeys in the evolve daily I went up against the Gargoyle. While as a 5*, with an Attack Boost II proc, the damage was 2.4k per hit. When I evolved it and went in a second time. The damage went down to 1.4k per hit.

Am I missing something? Someone said the overall damage increases but the per hit damage decreases? I thought that he was going to be an extremely powerful 11x hit medal with considerable damage.

The number of hits is always irrelevant except when fighting eggs. The multiplier indicates the total damage a medal will do. When comparing medals, if the multiplier is higher and the strenght is the same, the highest multiplier will always deal more damage.

It's easy to miss but this game does have criticals. Maybe you got lucky when using the 5* one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back