• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reason why kh2 might or might no be the end of the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora

- KH2 will conclude the storyline about Sora's involvement with the guys in black coats

This was said in the new interview from Dorimaga. And as we all know in one past past interview Nomura said that the series could not be very long because there is only so much you can do with a game. And unlike FF, you do not start with a new cast of characters each time.

I don't know if that quote up there is exactly word for word pefect, but this could sort of hint that kh2 will have a continuing story line, seeing that these "guys in black coats" was just another obstacle in sealing the door to the light.

I know that its still early to talk about a kh3, since the fact that kh2 isn't even out yet. There is a chance that kh2 is the last game of the series, and this would also explain why they are taking so much time to "perfect" the game, leaving the series with a spectacular finale.

My opinion is that there will still be a new storyline in the kh series. Kh2 might not even be about finding the door to the light, but actually just going through the black robed people. The storyline now isn't that clear either.

So i'm just wondering what are some of your views on the conintuation of the kh series, and with that quote above, does that sort of "hint" that there is another kh on the way, or is kh2 the final game of the series.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Yes, that is soething we can not know until its out, and played. Though I do think this might be that last one. Many things have changed, and somehow the barriers have been destroyed once again. It might have something to do with the Organization, or another problem that might be involved.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Kyuubi said:
Yes, that is soething we can not know until its out, and played. Though I do think this might be that last one. Many things have changed, and somehow the barriers have been destroyed once again. It might have something to do with the Organization, or another problem that might be involved.

Hmm thats right. How did I miss that- the barriers have to be down again. Maybe thats what the metor shower was all about in ASAS/DD? Hmmmmmm........?

sora is the best

what game out there has 2 games made then just stops. If they make a number 2 they have to make a number 3 it just makes sence.

thecloser

yeah the should continue at least till part 4 or something and also make more like chain of memories

D

Dark_Heartless

i hope it just goes on forever.......thats wat i wanted with the jak series but now......KH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back