• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reason why Atlantica isn't in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You people who have this obsession over Atlantica seriously need to get over it.

Before we knew BbS existed (hell, before KH2 was announced), how did you think Triton knew about the keyblade? Gee, maybe he just, you know, picked up on it like any legend or found out by some other non-relevant means. Why can't you leave it like that?

The point is that it shouldn't matter how he found out. Had they included Atlantica for some odd reason, great, but Triton's knowledge of the keyblade is certaintly not the grounds they would use for including it. Completely unnecessary. Just because BbS is a prequel does not mean that every minute detail of previous games has to be explained.

Really though, as has been said, there's just not enough story they should flesh out for Atlantica, and that ought to be the reason why it didn't make the cut. Sure, Little Mermaid 3 provides backstory so that they could include it (and aknowledge the time shift with a younger Ariel and Triton), but that doesn't mean it should. Because LM3 blew.

lol mammory master

But yes, I agree wholeheartedly. Also Triton is pretty xenophobic, so he doesn't need a good reason to think ill of it. Atlantica's been a shitty world every time it's shown up anyway, so no big loss.

To be honest I don't see why they put Deep Space in there, IMO it sucks, it's just another Pride Lands, at least if they don't let us play Atlantica or Aladin or Halloween town ect they could show us the cut scenes of how Maleficents group got together.

I'd rather go to a brand new world rather than any of those. Agrabah has, frankly, overstayed its welcome. I'm sick of going there.

Frozura

BTW does anybody know where the trailer/scans are of atlantica that came up a long time ago? Like it showed a 2 second scene of ariel or a mermaid w/e in tritons room place, it was a video of BBS but I forget which one and I can't seem to find it :/ or did it never happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back