• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reason for plain-looking command menus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I do not know if these has been talked about,but I did not find any threads on these.I am posting this because many people wondered why Sora and BHK's command menus looked so plain in BHK's awakening and the world where Sora and Co. are fighting the army of Heartless.

Now look at the command menu on this pic:

img75.jpg

Then look at the command menu in my sig.Notice that the menus are just like the one in kh1?It because they don't know what world they are in.Now what do you think of this?

keymaster-Lycole

Hmmm... A good point indeed. Perhaps it is just because they are not in a "themed" world in those scenes. In the disney worlds, you can see the differences in the menu, so thats what i think

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I don't rightfully know what that is about. The command thing didn't needed to be change with the combat system, so they didn't change it.

DarkKeira16

Hmm all these theories are pretty interesting.Interesting indeed.I think that the other side has a good point about not knowing tha world they are in.Keymaster_Lycole also has a good point about tha worlds not being "themed".These are all really great theories.

sora510

I looked at the trailers again and i believe its because its not in a themed world like Keymaster_Lycole said. Cause if you look at the command menu they all look different. For example, in the hercules world the menu has a greek gold warrior on the upper left and right sides of the menu.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
hey did you guys notice something, in The Other Sides sig, as sora defeats the warrior heartless, it shows you just how much xp you need to next level like CoM, sora destroys three of the warriors. This is evident b/c you see three hearts fly up just as the indicator appears. He goes from 60 tnl to 57, so the warriors only give 1 xp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back