• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Read

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_cool

ok i was watching the deep dive video and i dont know if any one has done this and posted so sorry if they did

ok here it goes i was watchin the dd vid and i kept pausing to read all of the phrases that past by and here they are almost exactly how i saw them

1.A fragmented tale
the eyes will close
a world with out u

(theory)ok this could possibly be talkin about riku ::a fragmented tale:: we dont really know wats been happening with him only parts :: the eyes will close:: could be talkin about him being blind by the light from kingdom hearts for the last part im not syre wat it could mean

2.metamorphisis
Sora!
Sora....why
your highness but why

(theory) ok all of these could happen during the game like sora and mickey sacrifice themselves or do something extreme and thats donal and goofy tellin them that

3.change----- the third kind

idk wat it could mean

4.End of the world
is this the answer u were looking for
this is the world in its true form
maybe our journey was 4 nothing

(theory)::maybe our journey was 4 nothing:: could possibly mean that sora has realized that u cant have light without darkness like darkness will always be ther

5.Paradise

(theory) not sure wat it could mean probably destiny islands like thats soras paradise

6.well go together

(theory) maybe meaning sora and riku/kairi will go and destroy Diz or somtin idk

7.The third enemy=nobody "who is nobody" u ask they r the neo(no-existing one)

not sure wat it means

8. A world between A forgotten world The gathering

(theory) the gathering could mean the gathering of the order

9.Endless
"what took u so long Kairi?"
"can we do it again?against that"

(theory)the first part idk but the second sora could be talkin to donald and goofy sayin do u think we can beet ansem again or save the worlds again

10.something so simple
(theory) this im pretty sure is reffering to the heart

11. Wheres sora , where can we find him

(theory) probably when axel is talkin to bhk and when axel says we he is probably reffering to the org

12.a creation born of ignorance

(theory)probably meaning the heartless

13.Behind the darkness = the door to the light

(theory) could mean that to get to the light u most overcome the challenges of the dark

14.the secret place
"his voice....Its left me"
this time...ill fight

(theory)well some ppl say that the voice that would tell sora stuff like the end of the world door when it said this is the last haven. well ne ways that might be sora sayin that the voice sora hears is gone or vice versa

15.The Heartless
"we have come 4 u my leige"
"u r the source of all heartless"

(theory) probably ansem or diz

well thats it if u dont understand im sorry but 4 those of u who do plz dont flame

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
Um...what can i say... thanks for posting up the word lol. *though some were a little off*

To ur theory on #2 Metamorphisis:

Ok, think of the word metamorphisis...It means to change. So like mebe Sora and Mick did somthing to chage them selves *weather it be with-in, or out*
So i guess, "in a way", to change ur self could be a sacrafice... or cuz they had to do it, and Donald and Goofy *or who ever was saying, "Your Highness...why!?"* are shocked by it.
lol that be funny if it was Just over Soras new Black Outfit. Or Mickeys new Robe hehe lol.
But no...

Ps...no offense...but this is sorta dated...as in old...

unknown123

about the one that sed our journy was for nothing i thinkn that sora realizes that kingdom hearts can never be closed. it been goin on for thousands of yeah. according to genie. the door was never kept closed

sorakairi1414

im just wondering if

A fragmented tale
the eyes will close
a world with out you

has something to do with sora to kairi

C

CEDELAS

Just Search My Name Belive Me My Theorie On The Door To Light Is Much More Well Better Its Cedelas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back