• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:KH2 proud mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
Re: KH2 proud mode

Definatley level up more, bring items like Hi-Potions, Elixers, etc. Obviously bring your strongest keyblade. THe only magic you should use is Cure.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Well if you're stuck on Hades, I don't think you can do any damage to him. Or you're at a point where he can damage you...

The fireball he shoots at you can be deflected back at him, dealing damage.

Most of the rest of the time, dodging and jumping out of the way of attacks will work, and blizzards spells work on him for a short stun.

lightremix

Hades and Xaldin are the hardest part of KH2 on proud mode. My suggestion: use Auron and use the limit. ALso bring alot of potions and level up some more. If you are at low HP, run around till u can Cure urself.

Bass Test

I'm stuck on Xaldin he is a pain no matter what mode of and along with him and Saix ya Proud mode is a work out

williams358/2

The best advice i can give for proud mode is, stay about 5 to 10 levels above what the world says at the world map. That's what i did and i beat the game on proud in about 20 hours.

EDIT: and using world specific characters is a really good idea, their limits are good against boss's.

Last edited:

Shade of Light

Im doing it on Proud Mode at the moment. Yea, i try and keep really levelled up and i use potions when i need them and just keep a large supply. Change the settings so that Donald will use Cure if Sora has low health.

Ryuki90

Woah ,woah wait a sec!!!! Don't just always use cure!!!! Attack with other magic first and when the MP is low enough, THEN you use cure!!! The effects are both same, low or high MP. So don't go wasting your MP with cure only!!

Can't beat twilight thorn? Just lvl up untill Roxas is lvl 4 or higher...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back