• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re - Introduction, I'm back after a year!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
Actually I have ever made introduction once I'd joined this forum at September 2015 (Have been a year here), but sadly, I was not too active back then due to real life business. But, I'm here again and back to alive!

Maybe I have missed a lot about this forum updates, so Let me do re-introduction about myself, in case you miss it :) (especially for new members after I'd joined in).

My name is Felicia, you can call me Feli or Fei, whatever you like. I live at Indonesia.
I'm :
1. Newbie Youtuber.
I've started to be more active in Youtube since 2 weeks ago (although I have made the account since 2013).
Here's for my account : https://www.youtube.com/Felicia Novita
Still not much, mostly done about Kingdom Hearts, my singing activities, unboxing, and more interesting contents later on. Feel Free to subscribe if you want to.

2. Freelance Singer
Have been singing since 2008s, but start to make a debut in stage (for competition) since 2013. More at My Youtube and My soundcloud . Mostly I sing : Praise and Worship song (not recorded yet), K-Pop songs, J-Songs, Some American - European Songs. Feel Free to Follow / subscribe if you want to.

3. former of cosplayer.
I have ever become cosplayer since 2012, but I've decided to be on hiatus since September 2016s due to real life business. I have ever been cosplay as :
Cinque and Queen from Final Fantasy Type 0,
Lenne and Yuna Songstress from Final Fantasy X-2,
Mio Akiyama and Yui Hirasawa from K-On!,
Yuna summoner from Final Fantasy X,
Stella Nox Fleuret From Final Fantasy XIII Versus (Before it's known as Final Fantasy XV),
Kozukata Yuuri from Fatal Frame V, Namine and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II.

I've known Kingdom Hearts Since 2002, but start to be fan and player of KH in 2014s. My favorite characters in KH are : Sora, Axel, Riku, Namine, Kairi, Roxas. My favorite Kingdom Hearts series is Kingdom Hearts 2. Currently playing and Re-playing : Kingdom Hearts BBS FM (Replaying due to data lost), Kingdom Hearts II FM (Proud Mode), and Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (Both JP and EN).

That's all for the introduction, I hope once again I can get along well here.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I've known Kingdom Hearts Since 2002, but start to be fan and player of KH in 2014s. My favorite characters in KH are : Sora, Axel, Riku, Namine, Kairi, Roxas. My favorite Kingdom Hearts series is Kingdom Hearts 2. Currently playing and Re-playing : Kingdom Hearts BBS FM (Replaying due to data lost), Kingdom Hearts II FM (Proud Mode), and Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (Both JP and EN).

That's all for the introduction, I hope once again I can get along well here.

I like you already. Anyways, welcome to the forums, Fei! I pretty much joined in the same manner you did, signing up and actually becoming active about a year later. It's really cool that you do all these projects and put yourself out there like that, I have a lot of respect for people who can do so.

I see you've already made some posts, but you might want to take a chance and read this FAQ if you haven't done so already. Feel free to send me a private message if you need anything else, I'd be more than happy to help, as are a lot of other people here. I hope to see you around!

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
I like you already. Anyways, welcome to the forums, Fei! I pretty much joined in the same manner you did, signing up and actually becoming active about a year later. It's really cool that you do all these projects and put yourself out there like that, I have a lot of respect for people who can do so.

I see you've already made some posts, but you might want to take a chance and read this FAQ if you haven't done so already. Feel free to send me a private message if you need anything else, I'd be more than happy to help, as are a lot of other people here. I hope to see you around!

Thank you so much :) hope I can do better and better next time.
Sure I'll contact you if there is something. Yup. Hope I can get well with others here. :)

Welcome to the forums!
enjoy your stay.
Thank you :)

Back