• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:COM on IMDB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuswish

RE:COM on IMDB

IMDB has a new page up for RE:COM. They have voice cast lists for both English and Japanese versions. Most of the english voice actors from KH2 look to be returning. Britney Snow is listed but as "unconfirmed". But it's IMDB. So what they have on there may not all be true:

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (2007) (VG)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Re: COM on IMDB

Nice find, but all I got to say about one of the VAs is..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Dang it!! I don't won't Epcar to voice Xehanort's heartless. It should be Billy Zane.. or someone that sounds closer to his voice. Epcar's the sucky VA, in KH2.

Toxic Uchiha

Thanks for posting this. Its to bad that Billy Zane not going to do Ansem but I don't really care. Now all we need is know who is doing the org va.

Still sort of pissed that David Gallagher is doing the voice for Riku. I wanted the voice of Riku from KHI to do his voice not David Gallagher. Upsetting.

Awards

Here's what I'm incredulous about: The fact that they list Cloud's VA there. He's not going to be doing any voice acting, the Disney worlds have none. The only voicing on his part would be sound bites from KH1, and that's pretty much it.

I really don't trust it all that much, so I wouldn't take Epcar as confirmed just yet. And if he is confirmed we know he lied to us back in August.

EDIT:
No he didn't. For proof. Compare the voice to be exact.

... I don't know how to break this to you, but Gallagher DID do Riku's voice for both KH1 and KH2.

Toxic Uchiha

Here's what I'm incredulous about: The fact that they list Cloud's VA there. He's not going to be doing any voice acting, the Disney worlds have none. The only voicing on his part would be sound bites from KH1, and that's pretty much it.

I really don't trust it all that much, so I wouldn't take Epcar as confirmed just yet. And if he is confirmed we know he lied to us back in August.

Oh lol.

Nice Gaston avatar =[]

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

Fail about Riku's VA. Gallagher does a good job and he is a nerd like us, he enjoys the games. That gives him points in my book. Who BETTER be in this instead of Billy Zane? Andrea Bowen for Aerith's voice, not Mena Suvari. Ick.

Toxic Uchiha

Fail about Riku's VA. Gallagher does a good job and he is a nerd like us, he enjoys the games. That gives him points in my book. Who BETTER be in this instead of Billy Zane? Andrea Bowen for Aerith's voice, not Mena Suvari. Ick.

True, true. I didn't know that David Gallagher was the voice of Riku in KHI besides, he better sound the same way no older or no younger.

I rember Riku saying, "I control the heartless and now I have nothing to fear" =[]

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

Yay I must have miss that they put Cloud's VA in their and cloud don't talk in re:com. So they might be guessing on some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back