• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: COM Help!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc577777

RE: COM Help!!!

Im trying to complete Sora's journal but I can't get all the Keyblade Cards, and Ansem Card. I have beaten it two times ,have completed Riku's Story, and have beat FM on Critical Mode with a gold crown. (ps I have all the keyblade cards up to The One Wing Angel and the last like 5 or 6 has ????? by them.) Help Please. :unsure:

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: COM Help!!!

It would help if you told us what Keyblade cards you already have. I don't know off the top of my head whats after OWA.

jc577777

I Have the following cards: KINGDOM KEY,THREE WISHES,CRABCLAW,PUMPKINHEAD,FAIRY HARP,WISHING STAR,SPELLBINDER ,METAL CHOCOBO ,OLYMPIA ,LIONHEART,LADY LUCK,DIVINE ROSE,OATHKEEPER ,OBLIVION ,DIAMOND DUST,ONE-WINGED ANGEL, and ULTIMA WEAPON. Does that help any?:unsure:

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com

Ok, you need the Gold cards that you get in battle, and go to EACH of the worlds and open the special doors. Inside six of them you will find: "Follow the Wind, Hidden Dragon," and other keyblades from KH2. NOTE!!!! You MUST beat KH2 FM+ and have it saved on your memory card to get the bonus cards.
Second, the Ansem card is randomly located in CO the 13th floor, you will need to use a Chest card to get it.
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back