• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

re:Coded glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_ROCKS

re:Coded glitch?

Hello. I just started playing re:coded and I'm stuck at Hollow Bastion. I'm at the part where you collect the emblem pieces to open the door in the entrance hall. I've collected the top, left, and bottom pieces but i can't find the right portion piece. I checked walkthroughs and Youtube videos and I got the one on the library table, the one on the upper level of the entrance hall, and the one on the ledge outside of the castle. The only one from the videos and walkthrough I didn't get was the one that is apparently supposed to come out when you open the castle gates in the waterway at the beginning of the world. But I never got it as it didn't show up and even when I go back and kill all the enemies and blocks, nothing happens. I've literally went through the entire world multiple times, or at least the portions I can reach so far, and destroyed all enemies and blocks looking for it. And I've activated all the switches. It seems like I'm stuck without a way to move on in the game and I was wondering if there is a way to fix it, or if I'm just doing it wrong. Please help! =/

EDIT:
Wow I feel dumb. I found it where it was supposed to be, in a hidden hallway. Mods, feel free to delete this thread. Sorry everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back