• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:codebreaker help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Re: codebreaker help

what are you putting in, im great with codebreaker, maybe you could say of how you put them in, i might be able to correct you, maybe you have the wrong codebreaker version, cause mines 8.1 and it works good. and you gotta play as mickey and other characters, in awesome. also that thread with amazing codes was my thread!!!!! im awsome.

khdude2000

Its version 9.3. there was a codebreaker thread, and it said this was the master code (i put it in exactly like this): F02FD330 002FD333

i put a space in between. should i? or is it a dash...or altogether? im confused.....

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
we: hoesweaker kelp

Its version 9.3. there was a codebreaker thread, and it said this was the master code (i put it in exactly like this): F02FD330 002FD333

i put a space in between. should i? or is it a dash...or altogether? im confused.....

it's good, but maybe you should go to codebreaker,com and make sure it's the right mastercode. and mysterious, YOU made me SAD... how could you say im not awesome??? ur mean im goin to cry now, wuahahahahahaha(me crying)wuahahaha.

SoraAndKaire

Ill told you all to put in the master code i provided cause the codebreaker one dont work if theres any more trouble tell me.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com

Ill told you all to put in the master code i provided cause the codebreaker one dont work if theres any more trouble tell me.

ur master code doesn't work for me, i have 8.1 and the master code on codebreaker.com works great with ur codes. why's that?? ur master code isn't even activated when i activate a code i have to activate it my self and when i play none of the codes are activae. but the one on the website works.

enigmatic_rage

o and two sephiroths is WAY hard to beat!....i got both of em down to thier second to the last bar and then died and im at lvl.99 with ultima and still couldn't kill them.......try that with codebreaker.....

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com

o and two sephiroths is WAY hard to beat!....i got both of em down to thier second to the last bar and then died and im at lvl.99 with ultima and still couldn't kill them.......try that with codebreaker.....

can you give me the codebreaker code for 2 or even 3 sephiroths?????? i beat sephiroth with forms maxed and using oblivion on lvl 57 and that was really easy, i used elixir only 2 times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back