• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RAW not Wrestling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade13

This is kinda something of how i think of video game&sports&music
Day 1
So who thinks the patriots are gonna win? Not me,Lets go Giants.Now before you say huh and flame I have reasons. The giants faced them in week 17 and only lost by 3. Three.

Another topic im mad about is SSBB. Why? Well first of all i like spoilers and such and I will read them but why give awy that roster. They should have told ign,gamespot, and gamespy workers not to give the roster away. I know it's not SSBB fault it just gets me mad their is no suprise factor now.
:toungesmile:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I'm going for the patriots. the giants only made it to the super bowl through a very narrow gap.

keyblade13

Sorry for double post Post 2
Well after have one reply to #1 lets tlalk about other stuff like the quality of
flash games. Today i was on addictinggames.com and started to play some good games and bad ones. The good ones were the slacker,(a real life zelda game foucsed on the puzzles)electic man 2,( one of the most addictive fighting games)interactive buddy,(a game in which you can throw grenades at him and he won't die) and gods and hand which i will not tell you about due to it's fun factor and unreal flash tournament(unreal tournement). Besides them most of the games were alright or just plain BAD. I mean if youre gonna make something that people are you willing to play for free make them good. Gosh.

Another topic is Soulja Boy Crank Dat -Rock Version. First of all this version is way beter same singer but with guitar and drums. I like the orignal version it's just that Travis Barker made a musical masterpice.
Sorry for no link idk how to do that. Just go on youtube and type in Soulja Boy Rock Version.

keyblade13

Post 3 Sorry for triple post
So this is awesome the giants won the superbowl. Now to get on topic webisites that died. To me when a wevsite dies it becomes over run by ads and the games are made by companies. See minicip was at the top of their game and killed themselves. Even tv shows can kill themselves like the simpsions(the movie was great though),king of the hill,house,my name is earl just to name a few.

Well i really can't think of nothing else so see ya tommroww

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
How ironic is it though?

Dallas beat them in Week 1, Green Bay killed them in Week 2, and The Patriots got to 16-0 by beating The Giants in Week 16, then Giants came back to beat The Cowboys in the Conference Championships, came back to own Green Bay in the NFC Championship, and killed New England in the Super Bowl. It looked close, but if you watch the game over again, you'd think differently.

keyblade13

what does this have to do with RAW?

RAW Not Wrestling i dont even like wrestling anymore to me its a soap oprea in disguise. I havent been here in a while when did we get a podcast and how do you get on it? ANYway the giants 1 :thumbup: and SSBB comes out do night. Now this might sound werid but do you think they'll make a sequel to it,and if they do i made a roster up in a class when we were watching tom and jerry (good show but how come were watching it in sixth grade. Look at what happends to our taxes.) I rember 1 part of it when tom ate dynamite, ah 1950s violence dont see that anymore. BTW i came up with a new term pswii (when you have a ps3 and wii) i know really stupid huh.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
RAW Not Wrestling i dont even like wrestling anymore to me its a soap oprea in disguise. I havent been here in a while when did we get a podcast and how do you get on it? ANYway the giants 1 :thumbup: and SSBB comes out do night. Now this might sound werid but do you think they'll make a sequel to it,and if they do i made a roster up in a class when we were watching tom and jerry (good show but how come were watching it in sixth grade. Look at what happends to our taxes.) I rember 1 part of it when tom ate dynamite, ah 1950s violence dont see that anymore. BTW i came up with a new term pswii (when you have a ps3 and wii) i know really stupid huh.

how delightfully random.
I prefer PS36Wii (god I want one of those)
follow the link on the podcast thread.

keyblade13

how delightfully random.
I prefer PS36Wii (god I want one of those)
follow the link on the podcast thread.

That would be freakin awesome . Sorry havent been on in a while.Why? Well my first topic is i beat supspace in a week. I was surpirsed by the depth of it. i not writing much becuse i want to see how my fan fic is doing :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back