• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rate kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJA

yeah it is great but NO GAME is 10 out of 10...I give it a 9/10...because to be 10/10 it would have to be perfect and perfection means that it wouldn't mess up...people wouldn't die or have problems or anything

Elixa_07

I'd rate it 8.6. I really enjoyed it but some parts of the game annoy me. Not because it's hard or anything but because some parts have these annoying feel in my eyes and ears. Not that it irritates my eyes and ears, there are some parts I'm not crazy about. But still, it's one of the best games I've played.

Matthew

Gameplay 6.5(only flaw in the game really)
Graphics 8.5(great but i look at it compared to final fantasy 10 and its crap compared to it so i give it a 8.5)
Sound 8(not much to say)

Final 7.5

Awards
I'd rate Kingdom Hearts a 9.8/10.0. It had flaws attaining to the camera and Atlantica world, yet.... It was one of the, if not the best game I personally have ever had the chance and enjoyment to play. Thus it goes up to a 9.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back