• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth.Baker

So... I don't really come here that often, but I have a theory I'd like everyone to look at. I don't know if anyone's come up with this yet, so I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned. I'm sure people are sick of reading theories about Xion, so I'll try and keep it short:

So. The things we know about Xion is that she's a nobody with a special birth and she looks a heck of a lot like Kairi.
Basically, we know another nobody like that, right? Naminé. So, it's been discussed before that Naminé is kinda like a mix between Kairi and Sora. Even the meaning of her name seems to hint at that. Since Kairi had a pure heart, naturally her nobody was going to have to form in an unusual way. Not by the darkness in her heart, but perhaps by the memories in her heart instead.
So, if we assume that Naminé formed due to the memories of Sora in Kairi's heart, then perhaps Xion formed from the memories of Riku in Kairi's heart?

While that tends to make sense to me, I know that the theory has a lot of problems. Such as, why Xion would have a Keyblade (even if it's fake) and Naminé doesn't, and a bunch of other things. But I still think it's something to look at considering that Xion seems to be connected to both Riku and Kairi somehow...

So yeah, that's about it. Feel free to tear it apart. Or call it awesome. Either's fine.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
what makes you suggest riku ?..

i would think more along the lines Xion being created from memories of kairi in soras heart?
(kind of like the polar opposite of namine?)

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
my only problem is why riku? the memories of kairi in soras heart makes alot more sense. besides, this theory is done and dead already. sorry to be a jerk, but i've read this 100 times today hoping one would be different

Stealth.Baker

what makes you suggest riku ?..

i would think more along the lines Xion being created from memories of kairi in soras heart?
(kind of like the polar opposite of namine?)

Because based on what we've seen so far it seems that Xion has a greater connection to Riku than Sora. Granted, Sora was in that little pod thing at the time, but whatever. The trailers and screenshots seem to emphasize a connection with Riku due to all of their conversations/encounters and what not.
I do think that it there's potential for Xion being the memories of Kairi from Sora's heart, but that would make her more like Sora's nobody than Kairi's. As I'm going with the theory that she's similar to Naminé, it makes more sense that she would originate from Kairi's heart rather than Sora's.
And as I stated in my opening post, Xion was stated to have a "special birth" thus my reasoning for believing she was made from memories. I would then assume that she would be from Kairi because any nobody of Kairi would have to be created specially because of the lack of darkness in her heart. Sora wouldn't really make a nobody from memories because he had darkness in his hear (even if it was only a little) Therefore, creating a nobody from memories wouldn't be nessecary.
Trust me, I'm not really a fan of the idea of Kairi just producing a bunch of nobodies, but it seems to make the most sense in my opinion.

besides, this theory is done and dead already. sorry to be a jerk, but i've read this 100 times today hoping one would be different

I said I'm not here very often, and I already apologized if it had been brought up before. In any case, it gives me a chance to make my points about it. If someone wants to close the thread it's fine. I merely wanted to state my opinion.

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Because based on what we've seen so far it seems that Xion has a greater connection to Riku than Sora. Granted, Sora was in that little pod thing at the time, but whatever. The trailers and screenshots seem to emphasize a connection with Riku due to all of their conversations/encounters and what not.
I do think that it could be possible that Xion could be the memories of Kairi from Sora's heart, but that would make her more like Sora's nobody than Kairi's. As I'm going with the theory that she's similar to Naminé, it makes more sense that she would originate from Kairi rather than Sora.

there really hasnt been anything to suggest that at all other than the fact that riku is actually around and able to be encountered by xion - whereas sora is locked up in a glass flower?? ..as you said..and idk if you noticed but nearly all of those conversations have been about sora and/or kairi and her connections with them? ..

..but whose to say she cant be sora's?..i should think that would be the case - since kairi cannot even have a true nobody.. we know that since she cant become a heartless, AND because namine doesnt technically exist as a nobody (check the ansem reports for proof of that) ..

im still not sure how you find that shes similar to namine tho .. cause this is how i see it :
roxas = sora's true nobody
namine (based on what you suggest) = the memories of sora from kairi's heart..
^^the counter to that would be a nobody being made from sora's memories of kairi.. which could be xion - which yes, i know - is similar to namines creation .. its still the opposite process ..?

that might even explain how she can use a keyblade - cause shes made from soras heart and memories??.. idk - but i dont see how riku is involved in this at all or why kairi's memories would split into 2 different people when at the moment - the focus is entirely on sora and kairi (meaning there hearts being together, connected, etc,)

and just a quick reason why xion could be a result if sora's memories of kairi:
.. if you remember - after sora stabbed himself and began to fade into darkness .. he began to think about kairi and then she called out to him - restoring him .. its possible that while concentrating on her, and her heart resonating within his own while he is in such a sensative state (verge of becoming a heartless) .. those emotions he was feeling for her and thoughts and memories of her manifested themselves into another special nobody? .. its possible and again - with those memories coming from sora, it would explain why xion can weild a keyblade?..

nobody.gamer

Like you I'm not here often. But, I totally and completely agree with this theory and will try to help with my opinion on some of the sketchier parts.
Okay, Xion may have been created from Kairi's memories of Riku as Namine was of Sora. Xion has a keyblade unlike Namine because Kairi always saw Riku as stronger going back to Riku and Sora's conversation at the end of 2. That would account also for Riku being surprised to see her in the trailer, A.she does look like Namine/Kairi with shorter black hair. B. He may have sensed some kind of connection between her and himself. That last part was kind of a filler. lol.

yugi300

I dunno something tells me though either way it connects to the people who need to be freed from their torment maybe VAT?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
So... I don't really come here that often, but I have a theory I'd like everyone to look at. I don't know if anyone's come up with this yet, so I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned. I'm sure people are sick of reading theories about Xion, so I'll try and keep it short:

So. The things we know about Xion is that she's a nobody with a special birth and she looks a heck of a lot like Kairi.
Basically, we know another nobody like that, right? Naminé. So, it's been discussed before that Naminé is kinda like a mix between Kairi and Sora. Even the meaning of her name seems to hint at that. Since Kairi had a pure heart, naturally her nobody was going to have to form in an unusual way. Not by the darkness in her heart, but perhaps by the memories in her heart instead.
So, if we assume that Naminé formed due to the memories of Sora in Kairi's heart, then perhaps Xion formed from the memories of Riku in Kairi's heart?

While that tends to make sense to me, I know that the theory has a lot of problems. Such as, why Xion would have a Keyblade (even if it's fake) and Naminé doesn't, and a bunch of other things. But I still think it's something to look at considering that Xion seems to be connected to both Riku and Kairi somehow...

So yeah, that's about it. Feel free to tear it apart. Or call it awesome. Either's fine.

riku never lossed his memories so how is it possible for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back