• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random chat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeatSephiroth

alright so i think i seen nessie yesterday on the webcam.just her head & a part of her neck. the piccy is the webcam shot i got of her-cropped & sharpened.Also i'd like to hear what you think La Bete` (AKA beast of gevaudan) i personly think it is a andrewsarchus or hyenadon.it fits the description & size exactly.but i'm not exactly sure they lived in france.

when i was four a 2-foot long, hissing lizard that had 'wings' flew over my head.i think it was prehistoric IE: a kuehneosaurus or another i don't remember what it is called at the moment.

well that's me.a typical cryptozoologist.:D

6acc89c3.jpg

IBeatSephiroth

Darkness_Shadow said:
lol, im not following you at all...

oh i forgot that people on KHinsider arn't into cryptozoology & therefor don't know about cryptids.

this is a site that i am on almost constantly.you have to be a member to post on the forums though.the people there are in fact nicer than they are here because everyone knows what im talking about when i post.

http://www.cryptozoology.com/

cryptozoology deals with mysterious creatures such as bigfoot, the loch ness monster, thunderbirds, el chupacabra, the jersey devil, etc...

and you did say RANDOM CHAT

Beast of Gevaudan
300px-Gevaudan-monster2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back