• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R U gonna use the KH2 strategy guide or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

exile31

I'm going to beat the game by myself first then I will play it again with the guide so I can get everything. That is the exact same thing I did with the first game.

kingdomkey49

hmmm well when i first played kh i spent more time trying o figure out how to beat the dang thing and i kinda got lost on some of the aspects of the story...so i think i'll use the strategy guide first on normal....then without it on proud...yeah i'll do that

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I'll try not to look at it ...i use it when i am stuck on a boss or something.

Wolffia

I always go through games on my own, then I get a guide or I go to gamefaqs or something and I go through and get all the sidequests and stuff. So for kh2, I'll just play the game the way I always do and then, at the end I'll start a new games and get all the extra stuff along the way.

cscody1989

Mrs. Starburst said:
I will only use it if I'm absolutely and completely hopelessly stuck. Otherwise, I won't open it until after the game.

I completely agree with Mrs. S, but i may take a peek at it once in a while:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back