• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quote the Person Above ^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Me: I blame you for having those --->_ _ _ in your username!!! <_< >_>

Kaze:....*looks at my username*....K_K.....interesting...>_>

Me: Shutup....-_-;

Sora: I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!!......what? <_< >_> -KK

Krazy

Jabberwocky
For once, I agree with SoS. First of all, find out whether Ci was lying or not. If she was, dont hang around with her. Second of all, its wrong for your "friends" to judge Ci if they cannot prove she is what they think she is. Third, your friends shouldnt be leaving you for associations with others. These "friends" you had arent really friends. The only thing I can think of that justifies them turning their backs on you is if you acted the same way Ci does. Even so, I'd stick by Ci. She might be the only real friend youll ever have.~Prince_of_Light
^_^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I am Soras master I taught him every thing he knows[PS] Beast is a monkey
[PSS] I'm the dude in the dream.[PSSS]I have three keys two for the hands and one for the tail HA HA HA!
biggrin.gif
~the ever-so-intelligent Monkey master! ^_^

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I'm the great monkey master and I'm so much better than everyone else because I can three weapons instead of two and i can pick bannanas and fleas off stuff with my feet.

P

Prince_of_Light

Just to let you all know I am a GIRL!~ Keyblade Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back