• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn answers question on twitter, what do you think it means?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortellerXarques

dwm_2015_07_21_13_05_33_90_by_judah2x0-d92wjfd.png

I think it kind of confirms that maybe they haven't gotten many voice actors in to record, only very few. idk :confused::tongue:

chenoehii

Awards
Well, if the development for KH3 isn't very far along right now then I don't really think there would be many (if any at all yet) actors in to record for the NA version. At this point we still don't even have a release date for KH3JP, so... We play zeh waiting game.

Still, it's good to hear something about KH from a NA voice actor, especially Quinton. ^_^

Blazingblue

Banned
I think I read in a interview that even the VA don't know what is going on, especially Ben Diskin who voices YX. He stated that all he was told was how to say each line and in what tone. They didn't even tell him the story, so it'll be a while before we get to hear any VA's.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Voice acting is one of the last things they do. They will call people in if they need to voice over a trailer, but beyond that VO is always last because the script will change a lot during development as things get added in and removed and that means having to pay VAs for pickups if they did VA during dev.

So of course Mr. Flynn hasn't been called in yet.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I think I read in a interview that even the VA don't know what is going on, especially Ben Diskin who voices YX. He stated that all he was told was how to say each line and in what tone. They didn't even tell him the story, so it'll be a while before we get to hear any VA's.
I guess they don't want to risk some loose-lipped VA spilling a major plot point to the public. It's certainly not the first time VA's (and even actors) have been kept in the dark about huge plot twists, or the whole story at large.

Morgenstern

Awards
I guess they don't want to risk some loose-lipped VA spilling a major plot point to the public. It's certainly not the first time VA's (and even actors) have been kept in the dark about huge plot twists, or the whole story at large.

I remember one of the VAs on Madoka (in at least the Japanese language) being kept in the dark about certain plot twists for method acting (I'm not sure if something similar happened with the dub, but knowing the show it's pretty liekly).

Leon123

They probably aren't doing voices yet. I saw a trailer analysis that said the KH3 E3 2015 trailer uses old Sora voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back