• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Costume

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
A Disney dress-up sprit day is happening in a couple of weeks at my school. I was thinking of going as my own organization member, but I don't know how much I can pull off before the spirit day. I still have homework and practice so I don't really have that much time to work on it. Any ideas?

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
What color is your hair? How tall are you? Do you have a long black cloak or the materials necessary to make one?

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
What color is your hair? How tall are you? Do you have a long black cloak or the materials necessary to make one?
I have black hair and I'm pretty tall. I don't look like any of the members so I was going to make up my own. I have sewn stuff before with help and have a sewing store(don't know what it's called) nearby. It would take me a long time to do by myself and the person that helped me last time isn't doing so good right now.

kostas

Awards
if you wear the cloac with the hood you dont have to look like an organisation member,nobody will be able to see your face.
A possible solution i found for you is to ask help from project runway (kidding) :p

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Well sewing is pretty easy. You can probably find the pattern for a hooded cloak online and go from there. You could also go as Xaldin! XD but that'd be kinda hard. Xigbar also has long hair in a pony tail but i think his has gray in it.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Get a long black coat, some silver jewelry and goes as Xion?
Or just get temporary red hair color spray and goes as Kairi. Just wear something you think she'd wear though.

Silver Memory

In a small little world I call Earth... :]
I had Disney dress up on spirit week a long time ago at my school. I wanted to cosplay a KH character, but I didn't know if my teacher even knew about KH... (I was doing it for extra credit :lol:) Good luck with yours, chances are, you'll probably be able to pull it off. If they ask you what you are suppose to be, shame on them, it's KH. I think I'm trailing off... Anyways, good luck again and have fun doing so. :D

Guilded.Raven

Well, if it's hair dye you need, then you can get temporary hair dye (or even the spray stuff) which washes out after a couple weeks.

soragill150

omg i went as an org XIII member roxas for halloween. i got a black cape.put it inside a solid black shirt that matched the cape, i sewed some chains on the shirt to match the org`s chains/zipper,got some black pants, and then pick an org. member to be that you can get the weapon for.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It isn't like anyone will know what the fuck you're trying to do.

As for last minute costumes, you might as well just tape up some belts and zippers to your everyday clothes. See if anyone catches it. Which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back