• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

Ok, so i read through the "everything we know about Birth By Sleep" Thread and noticed a litle thing on Mickey were it says:

-MICKEY-
Ten years prior to Kingdom Hearts 1, we see Mickey accompanied with Donald and Goofy, as he is in training with Master Yen Sid in order to become a stronger Keyblade Wielder.

When was this? Is there a video or just pics from a magazine? Even so , link me to it please.

I also noticed this:

The game is set to explain one of four untold stories

What are the other 3?

Thanks

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Ok, so i read through the "everything we know about Birth By Sleep" Thread and noticed a litle thing on Mickey were it says:

-MICKEY-
Ten years prior to Kingdom Hearts 1, we see Mickey accompanied with Donald and Goofy, as he is in training with Master Yen Sid in order to become a stronger Keyblade Wielder.

When was this? Is there a video or just pics from a magazine? Even so , link me to it please.

The link was already posted.

I also noticed this:

The game is set to explain one of four untold stories

What are the other 3?

Thanks

BBS, 358/2 Days, coded, and III make up these four stories.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Actually, these are the four untold stories:

Another Report said:
III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven’t gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH have some connection to the World of Darkness?

Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: “The period of the King’s absence”, “The period of Riku’s absence”, “Roxas’ time in Organization XIII” and “Xehanort’s past”. In this case, the story of “The period of the King’s absence” is set in the realm of Darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories, so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.

Clowde

Thanks

Originally Posted by Another Report
III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven’t gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH have some connection to the World of Darkness?

Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: “The period of the King’s absence”, “The period of Riku’s absence”, “Roxas’ time in Organization XIII” and “Xehanort’s past”. In this case, the story of “The period of the King’s absence” is set in the realm of Darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories, so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.

Ahhh okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back