• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions of new trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSora1217

When Sora was speaking to that sorcerer guy, why was he in his old clothes? and also can someone please post pics of: Mickey unrobed, and The organization memeber sora was bowing down to. I think it was Riku.

LishatheAeroMage

The new trailer? *watches again* What? Which sorcerer guy? And Sora wasn't bowing down to anybody, as far as I can tell.

SuperSora1217

LishatheAeroMage said:
The new trailer? *watches again* What? Which sorcerer guy? And Sora wasn't bowing down to anybody, as far as I can tell.
Ok maybe not bowing down but like on the floor begging for something to that org member who looks like Zexion. And alsso It might just be on KHU but Sora is in his old clothes and for a second or two you see a sorcerer with blue hair. Its that guy that mickey took the magic hat from with teh brooms and stuff and what not. Yeah that thing... XD

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
this really is a puzzle i mean y would the sorcerer be in there? what did mickey take his hat again lol. and i wonder y sora was on his knees to an org member

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I think that when that guy gaves Sora the power to fuse... which explains the new clothes.

LishatheAeroMage

Ah. Now I see. I think the sorcerer's name is Yen Sid, I'm not sure. And that, yeah, that was begging or confessing all right. Yeah, that must've been Riku, there's no other way. After all, Sora wouldn't go beggin or confessing to anyone else *that tall* in an Org. cloak, right?

keyblade_creator

Personally,I think Sora got his butt whooped,and is begging him not to finish him off.

But that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back