• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about Kingdom Hearts Wiki (KHWiki.com)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hey, so I've been interested lately in seeing updated keyblade models from X Back Cover and 0.2 Birth by Sleep possibly being ripped out of the game (like the keyblades from Dream Drop Distance), as well as seeing fan-created renders of 0.2 Birth by Sleep characters directly out of their character models (I know you guys have fan renders on your site, but they usually never take precedence over an official render unless there is no official render, right?).

I know that this is a time consuming process, but when exactly does all of this stuff get released on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki? I've been following the site as the source of all of my Kingdom Hearts images over the years, and I'd like to know if there's any way to be informed about updates like that for the future. Maybe something similar to our new posts tab on this forum?

If anyone here is super active on the wiki site, that'd be super helpful if you gave me any type of answer at all. I wish I could do all of the file rips and stuff on my own, but I'm not very good with technology, and I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it with my laptop.

Thanks for any help at all, this is something that I want to keep up on since I'm doing an updated every keyblade in kingdom hearts compilation image, and I want to include all of the hi-res keyblades in the new games, including all of the foreteller's keyblades, Master Xehanort's Keyblade, Starlight, Moogle o' Glory, Master's Defender, Star Seeker, Kingdom Key D, and Kingdom Key models, you know?

Thank you, this site is the best!

Kaweebo

Awards
It's just kind of whenever someone gets around to it. I've been waiting for someone to update the Agrabah, Olympus Coliseum and Beast's Castle pages with KHX info for a while too.

sephydark

Awards
I'm somewhat active on KHUX wiki and have done a little bit on KH wiki also and, yeah, it's mostly just based on the whims of the editors. If there isn't anyone capable who takes an interest in the project it can take a long time to get anything done. So I'm not an official spokesperson or anything but my answer is that you can't even count on someone working on it until you've seen something go up.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm somewhat active on KHUX wiki and have done a little bit on KH wiki also and, yeah, it's mostly just based on the whims of the editors. If there isn't anyone capable who takes an interest in the project it can take a long time to get anything done. So I'm not an official spokesperson or anything but my answer is that you can't even count on someone working on it until you've seen something go up.

Is there a forum or some kind of "recent edits" page I can check out possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back