• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about KH2FM+ video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
okay well about 4:20 min into the video, MX conjures up this purple-ish orb with blue in the middle, and he uses it to open KH. well, the way he conjures it up is by what appears to be this black mass that kinda looks for a second like the blade of a keyblade, at least to me. but it dissapears soon after he conjures the orb. and the hand that MX is holding the orb in is also the hand he used to freeze ven w/. so my questions are is the black mass really a keyblade? and does ven have something to do w/ the orb appearing? also, before MX freezes ven he "releases" some sort of black mass out of ven. so does that has something to do with the orb? btw, i know no one knows for sure the answers to these questions, but i still want to hear your answers.

[√]Genuflect
okay well about 4:20 min into the video, MX conjures up this purple-ish orb with blue in the middle, and he uses it to open KH. well, the way he conjures it up is by what appears to be this black mass that kinda looks for a second like the blade of a keyblade, at least to me. but it dissapears soon after he conjures the orb. and the hand that MX is holding the orb in is also the hand he used to freeze ven w/. so my questions are is the black mass really a keyblade? and does ven have something to do w/ the orb appearing? also, before MX freezes ven he "releases" some sort of black mass out of ven. so does that has something to do with the orb? btw, i know no one knows for sure the answers to these questions, but i still want to hear your answers.

Yes, the black mass is MX's Keyblade.

I think that black thing that he did to Ven was to release his heart so MX can complete his KH.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't think it's been confirmed what MX did to Ven. But, the black mass was MX's keyblade.

Charlie K

Back in Business
We think it's, (The dark orb, that it) We think it's MX's Keyblade that summons KH

Seftrex

When Ven is turned into an ice statue, it sorta looks like it does when an Org member is slain (black and white thorny things) Mabye that's of some significane?

And yeah, the orb is definately MX's keyblade.

You can see it really clearly on this: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ - 03/04/2007 - UOL Jogos - PlayStation 2

Hmmm, it would be interesting if it did have some significant meaning for Birth By Sleep. However you must remember that Birth By Sleep SE is a concept video and as such does not hold the truth about the game, but I can see what you mean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back