• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

QUestion?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneDestiny

I've been playing KH and KH2 for months. I've beaten both but still have never seen the scene with Namine and with Sora, Donald, Goofy going up the white stairs. Is there something I'm missing. Or does this scene even exist?

:confused:

OneDestiny

ohh was it really. No i didn't play it. *smakcs head* I heard of it, just never bought it.

Better go do that

OneDestiny

It figures this would happen. I lose my GBA and then find out that my favorite game had a middle part on GBA! Just my luck right. I need to find it!

*looks under table*

Dude (Dudettees) has any one seen it????

:cursing:

sorabomb

Um that's com and It was just for the stylistic effect in the opening, for instance when sora riku and kairi are holding hands and Roxas falls through into the water...that was never a scene they just put it in to look cool or show symbolic meaning

KeybladeK 35

XDXD Yeah, that pretty much sums it up, I myself was'nt into GBA games because there was better game for the PS2, plus the graphics were way better XD but that all changed when like FF Advance Tactics and a friggin KH for the GBA, I was SHOCKED and PISSED because at that time I did'nt know the frig my GBA was >_<

Luckily I found it a day later, bought the KH: COM game, and kicked it's ass at lv 92, yeah I know drastic but it was worth it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back