• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

it will come out but not yet, it gonna take awille for KH3 to come

Niyu-chan Mizuke

Website
kuraimujakiboarding.s4.bizhat.com
As far as we know of, it won't be neccessarily a 'KH III.' It will be connected to it, but likely a side-story that will connect the next game to the previous one, similar to CoM. It's thought to be developed on a hand-held counsel, but there is no official release date.
Probably won't be released for a while.

Sexy Angel
Ya, i heard that the next KH game is ganna be on a handheld and it is going to focuse more on a diffrent character for once.

reload

might be on heandheld cause the new series is not really connected like the others were. it is probaly like COM cause it seems to revolve around memorys too

x WhyTe n Nerdy

i saw that episode they were makin a joke cuz after they said the KH3 bit they said halo 9 and megaman 50 was comin out

KeybladeK 35

In my case, if there going to put on a handheld console, it would have to be either PSP or the Nintendo Wii, because in the interview they said the next installment would be on a "hearty handheld" and those two would probably fit perfectly, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back