• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
kingdom hearts 2 is supposed to ship on march 28. so does that mean it won't reach stores until march 29th?

Last edited:

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
man that sucks.. i have to go to ebgames to get mine because i reserved one.

E

Eclipse

yes it's true folks, it is shipped from square enix on the 28th, and it takes about a day for delivery towards the stores. sorry but you're getting it on the 29th. and if your store has extremely horrible shipping schedules (My best buy gets it later than anywhere else....they'll probably get kh2 on april 1st) those stores will get it later....XD

onyxrhapsody87

My gamestop is getting it on the 29th... I'm not surprised in the very least... They never said Kingdom Hearts would be in stores on the 28th...

D

Dexter

Let's put it like this.

28: Are luckiest people in the world. People who live in the West will get kh2 sooner, because Square US is located in Calfornia.

29: Basically when every video game store should get it.

30: If you reserved your game at places like Curcuit City or Walmart, most likly you will get it then.

April 1: Your just damn Unlucky!

E

Eclipse

you can't get it on the 28th. period unless you are lucky.

it is just like rpg master said.

on the 28th, square ships it to game warehouses in trucks..then trucks pick them up...and drive to game stores. it takes about a day for the delivery to arrive. you are getting it on the 29th. the people who reserved don't get any special priveleges....except their copy is guaranteed. sorry but that is the cold hard truth :D

E

Eclipse

no ebgames doesn't get it the 30th and gamestop doesn't get it on the 29th

it depends on your store. some gamestops say the 30th..some say the 29th...
my ebgames will get it on the 29th. it differs for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back