• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_One

If i get the japan version of kh2 is there a way to get english subtitles?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
No it isnt

did the english verison of Kingdom Hearts have Japanese subtitles..

Last edited:

The_One

Well if the game came out first in japan why would they need to put japanese subtitles in it. Why would some in japan by an game in english thats out in japan in japanese?

The_One

yeah you can but u have to get the mod thing for your ps2 which is 30 bucks

Kel_Droma

lol they need a mod that translates japanese into english subtitles. that would be sooo convienient but that would be some very difficult programming.
besides from what I hear the original japanese language voice acting is superior to the enlish ones though that could just be for anime lol.

T-S

I doubt you can get the japanese version with english subtitles, but after about a week or two from the release, there will be a full script on the net in english. Just like it was for CoM.

Kel_Droma

man if they do have the script for KH2 quickly after its release in japan I hope I dont accidently come across them because i would be compelled to read it lol and I want to enjoy the game with all the surprises.

T-S

Kel_Droma said:
man if they do have the script for KH2 quickly after its release in japan I hope I dont accidently come across them because i would be compelled to read it lol and I want to enjoy the game with all the surprises.

lol yeah me 2. I just hope I don't come across it b/c i'll start by saying "hmm I wonder how it will start" and then before I know I will be reading the whole thing :)

KratosAurion

Um...if you have any questions about the game and content...PM MEE!! I'm getting it the day it comes out. I did a special order so that it ships before the release date, and gets to me at the release date. I CAN UNDERSTAND JAPANESE AS WELL, so I will also be......PROVIDING VIDEO AND TRANSLATIONS!!!!! so yea...ill tell you about that when I get the video online. If anything, it will only be on KH Ultimania. BUT YEA

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Good question, unfortunately, I doubt that. But why would you want a Japan Version of KH2? Is it that you live in Japan?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Kel_Droma said:
lol they need a mod that translates japanese into english subtitles. that would be sooo convienient but that would be some very difficult programming.
besides from what I hear the original japanese language voice acting is superior to the enlish ones though that could just be for anime lol.

Even if it did that, it would not make as much sense as it would in the American version. Don't you see how much trouble they have doing translations now? Even if a mod could translate from Japanese to Enlish, it wouldn't make much since. You'd get the general idea, but it would be a little difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back