• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zephyr

i dunno dude. I try not to think too hard bout that stuff and i am just gunna wait for kh2 so sum that up

DarrcEnigma

Keyblade Maker said:
What's all this about Twilight, Dusk and Present and all that? Sorry but I need to catch up with KH2.
Making it as simple as possible:

Present - One of the four "Realms of existence" mentioned in Ansem's Report. The Present Realm contains worlds such as Hollow Bastion and Traverse Town.

Twilight - Another way of saying "in-between." In-between is another of the four "Realms of existence" that make up the KH universe. Twilight/in-between can also reference a third "power." Light and darkness are the other two powers.

Dusk - The name most have given to the "white creatures." Dusk is also sometimes used in reference to the "Realms of existence," replacing either Present or In-between -- "Dawn" is then give to the other to show opposition.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Making it as simple as possible:

Present - One of the four "Realms of existence" mentioned in Ansem's Report. The Present Realm contains worlds such as Hollow Bastion and Traverse Town.

Twilight - Another way of saying "in-between." In-between is another of the four "Realms of existence" that make up the KH universe. Twilight/in-between can also reference a third "power." Light and darkness are the other two powers.

Dusk - The name most have given to the "white creatures." Dusk is also sometimes used in reference to the "Realms of existence," replacing either Present or In-between -- "Dawn" is then give to the other to show opposition.
you know i was hoping for someone to define present for me, but that just made it more confusing.

DarrcEnigma

kerobaroes said:
you know i was hoping for someone to define present for me, but that just made it more confusing.
It's not really that difficult: Present Realm is the name given to the worlds found in the original game. That's all there is to it. The realm really isn't called "present" though. Ansem was in that realm at the time he wrote his report, hence he called his realm the present realm, meaning his current location.

Note that "realm" could be swapped for "dimension" or something similar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back