• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question (Spoiler Free Answers please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

I dont' have KH2 yet and I'm trying to not look at these endings and spoiler threads. I'm wondering if KH2 is really on 2 discs and is really long because if the games really long then how do you guys have the ending. Also, is this really the true ending or what? And are there any keyblade pics?

Remember please don't spoil it for me. Just answer my questions please.

cd1105

MilkMan20206 said:
I dont' have KH2 yet and I'm trying to not look at these endings and spoiler threads. I'm wondering if KH2 is really on 2 discs and is really long because if the games really long then how do you guys have the ending. Also, is this really the true ending or what? And are there any keyblade pics?

Remember please don't spoil it for me. Just answer my questions please.

i read somewhere that the dics was only 1(theres images some where around here) i would like to also no how they put all that on 1 disc. SE said it was alrdy double the length of the first kh.

PSPForDummies

I just saw that they had the Ending movie. Why? WHYWHYWHY do they put that online??????? WHY???? To tempt ppl into looking at the end? It actually really pisses me off... in a way...

T

The Marauder

One disk. Major file compression. Possibly more than 2 layers of data (most games are on dual-layer DVDs).

cd1105

The Maurader said:
One disk. Major file compression. Possibly more than 2 layers of data (most games are on dual-layer DVDs).

as long as the game is VERy long compression iz our friend =)

T

The Marauder

PS2s are meant to play dual-layer dvds. KH1 was on a dual-layer dvd I am almost certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back