• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question *possible spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
hero killer 360 said:
I wanted to know if sephiroth is a optional boss or is he a boss in the games storyline.

p.s I am new please do not flame me:D
I will flame your ass to oblivion!!!...lol..jk.

I think he's optional..but I've heard that once you fight him..you cant fight him again!, is that true!?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
yes, you can only fight him once, unless you use a time/save file gltich. basicly you make two save files. one file is for your game, the other is a file of you right before you fight seph. then when you beat him, dont overwrite the seph file.

also, ive heard that seph is very easy to beat, assuming you have the fatal breaker ability.

but there is a fight you all should look forward to alot more. imagine fighting 4 sephiroths at once with only sora.

edit: yes he is optinal, but you need to beat him to finish the cloud side quest, after which you will be rewarded with the second most powerful keyblade, fenir

Powmia7

oh crap i5 health bars i could barly just beat him when he had 5 bars of health i am probably not going to battle if it is optinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back