• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question on Pride Lands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion!

Uh hi I'm new here I just started here Today at 07:54 PM and I was wondering does anyone know if you use the keyblade in the Pride Lands or if you use your lion claws because I never saw the keyblade in any of the Lion King Pictures.
No flaming if this a stupid question thanxz:D

Josiah

Quarian Power!
oh, hey, and welcome, i am also new^_^ and yes, you do use a keyblade, sora holds it in his mouth^_^

OblivionRKO4

i wonder what it will be like to fight like that.....my mouth would get sore after awhile

OblivionRKO4

yeah no doubt kthundercat its like.....ive had my hands on this for like 2 years ewww

not to mention riku and leon or squall held it for awhile too

Wolffia

kthundercat said:
It really makes you wonder if he washes his hands or not.......?
Lions have stronger ammunities then we do so Sora wouldn't have to worry about getting sick on the Pridelands even is this was real life, and plus he wears gloves. To take the cake, if you hadn't noticed yet, Sora's kind of simple; he wouldn't really notice something like that - the fact that he's been holding on to the insanitary handle of a giant key for nearly two years.

keyblader72 said:
you ues a keyburrito.in japan thats keyblade....
huh?? elaborate please?

Wolffia

seriously? thats kinda freaky...

Burrito = texmex food
so just envision a lion holding a soft taco in its mouth;
sounds like lunch to me

Last edited:

BULLETPROOF

you hold the keyblade in your mouth and you cannot use drive in pridelands or atlantica. sounds kinda stupid but ah well, they should have made sora lot older ...

Dash huh.. That's... Intresting.. I think Sora always dashes when you play him.. -_-...... Well.. It's logicial that we can't use the Drive forms. Because he doesn't have his suit. I mean.. C'mon, if he did, he'll look blue and red, yellow, sliver... or worse... BLACK WITH EYES, like a shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back