• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question on KH2 **no spoilers**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krnpunkpride92

does kingdom hearts 2 have the 101 dalmations???

i also heard they got rid of the trinity ability???

sora_barzahd

DivineRoseKeeper said:
if the trinities are gone i'll be so happy almost all of them we like perverted >.<
Which one was perverted? They're only perverted to the people with perverted minds.

A-Mysterio

luckyriku777 said:
mannn i kinda liked the trinities too plus the more stuff the better

Dude you liked them?
Those things were like F***n annoying,this comes around everyones mind
"oh i see one trinity now OH CRAP I LEFT GOOFY or DONALD back at the menu thingy!, i guess ill have to come back, but when i fight the boss of this level ill probably forget all together and not come across this world again."

Its a good idea that ther're taking out trinity, now we can all rest without the stress of coming back to that trinity spot and getting that item which we could use to make the Ultima Keyblade[i think thats what its called >.<].

CidHighwind

hmm something to replace 101 dalmations wow im stumped
the trinities wernt that bad but it was annoying when you left D or G behind thats y i always brought them with me

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Its a good idea that ther're taking out trinity, now we can all rest without the stress of coming back to that trinity spot and getting that item which we could use to make the Ultima Keyblade[i think thats what its called >.<].
i've never heard of a trinity that drops special items needed for synthesizing ultima weapon. if there was, though, it was probably an item you could easily get. and DON'T tell me it's mythril, cause you get that from destroying behemoths in End of the World.

Last edited:

R0XAS

possible spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't nomura say pongo was a summon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back