• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question KH2 will answer:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vashblueeyes

What question will you want to be answerd:

1.Bhk- his name,how he got the keyblades,relation to sora,whats with his black and white duds?

2.Sora- will he ever see his friends?(duh),his relation to twilighttown,whats whit his duds also?(where did he get it),will he remember Namine when he wakes up and also... he slept a whole year what happens when he wakes up

3.Stuff I want to be answerd- how did Sora became so strong??? he was a slept in the pod thingy for a whole year...grown up alot too,Is like castle Oblivion a world???,What part will mickey play,Faces and abilities of all the 13 Order(and also if vexen,laxeaus,zexion lived),how many worlds hopefully more than 13,who was axel reffering to as the other one who came back to being a human after transforming into a heartless,what big role will axel play that'll make us cry,Who was that other keyblade master long ago mickey and ansem where talking about in kh1(ansem report i think) and lastly...pls dont flame me iam just a newbie that loves KH.

Ascelipa

I'd probably want the mystery of BHK and Axel answered. I think they'both members of the Organization and link to Sora in some way. But what could it be? That's all I really want to know. But I think everything will be explained in the end.
That might be a while though...

S

swento27

Cool man said:
Yeah, I cant wait either. I really wanna now.

What i wanna know is who created the keyblades. did they just somehow come into being or were they created by someone? :confused:

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Question I want answered? Will there be a KH3? :p

But seriously, I'm curious about Kairi and of course Riku! I also want to know what the hell Pete is doing in the game also.

Sora_aroS

i think that sora's clothes has 2 do with him getting so strong, because Nomura said that his clothes are gona play a big role in the game

Nemesis

Dark-Sora 50 said:
Ansem was the only other person to come back, maybe without a heart but with mind and feelings etc. I would love to know who BHK is at last.

thats not what they mean. Ansem did come back....but nothing like sora did. Sora didnt need someone else's body to come back. Sora just.. came back.. body and all. Ansem survived... but he didnt come back, at least not to the extent that Sora came back.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I would like to see the relationship between Sora, the BHK, and the Organization. More specifically, I would like to see how BHK relates to the Organization. It isn't clear what he is doing.

I would also like to see what Riku and Mickey are doing, and the reason they

*SPOILERS FOR COM*

Had Organization coats at the end of CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back