• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question for those who beat the game...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dime55

By the time you got to the very last battle, did you have enough AP to equip all your abilities? Or did you have to find AP Ups and synthesize or something?

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Trust me, you'll need the AP Boosts you find. I used all of them on Sora, and I still can't equip spell boosts or Trinity Limit, and some random abilities. Find the ones you want to use first. Keep some AP Boosts at hand- when you gain a nice ability you can't equip, just use some AP Boosts and there you go. Or you can do the old swap-and-sacrifice thing like in KH1.

dime55

Oh my bad I just found the error in the question I'm really trying to ask. What I really want to know is: For those who leveled up all the way (up to 99 i think), did you have enough AP to equip all of your abilities? Like from leveling up you get rewards like "Your AP has increased" and I'm wondering from all that leveling up (and the AP Ups you find in treasure chests) if you got enough to equip all of your abilitites. If not then I guess the last resort is to synthesize all these AP Ups *gets a nightmare flashback from KH1 when I was synthesizing MANY Power Ups, Defense Ups, and AP Ups to get Sora perfect stats*

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
I'm only at level 61, so I'm not sure, but the AP bonuses when leveling are rare. I remember that the last time I saw an AP increase was at level 20-ish. Or even lower than 10. =/ Then again, I don't really pay attention to the leveling. They have tons of AP Boosts for a reason, though.

I think you should direct your question to those that leveled up pretty high, in the 80-90's. I think they'd know.

-BLITZ-

I used all the AP Boosts i found on Sora and i didnt have to buy any extra ones. Everything worked out fine. The only abilities i dont have equipped on Sora is Auto Form/Summon, Negative Combo, Beserk thing (Not sure what it's called), Jackpot and thats about it. I have like 170'ish AP and it kinda works out in the end for Donald and Goofy as well since they dont learn many new abilities. On my game I have them equipped with basically all the skills that actually help and they have about 30'ish AP.

pimpinhuskie519

Yeah in at 98 and so far its really close. But ive used alot of AP boosts and i synthesized a few and ive got all equipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back