• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question for anyone who has played 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I haven't played, but I've heard sometimes it is hard to use it in wide open areas. It works well in hallways and narrow areas with a lot of walls and objects.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Apparently going back to another game with out it feels weird and just not the same without it. So expect it to be implemented in some way in the future

washi95

It takes a bit of getting used to, because it's never been done before in the series.
But once you do freeflow feels simple, and easy to use! There's no drawbacks, only advantages to it in combat.

xig28

Awards
To add on about free flow its actually quite helpful especially against boss battles. i wont reveil which movements help out with this( watch my videos if you wanna see how they work), but some can be used as homing attacks and stop enemies in their tracks. its very easy to use and adjust to after the first world. but can be sometimes annoying if the camera isnt working in your favor. I have died couple times on critical mode because i accidentally jumped off a wall and went into free flow. you take damage but do not stagger, but this can be a negative if you have many enemies surrounding you or against a boss. hope this helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back