• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question for all ya's.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have u bought KH2 FM+?

• heck yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
again im sorry if theres already a thread out there like this...ill state it again...i dont no what the hell i'm doing lol :thumbup:

annnyways getting back to the thing i was going to ask.
whom out there has actually bought KH2 FM + ????? im assuming a heck of alot of u have...but anyways where'd u get all ur copies from and stuff? Im also assuming the vast majority of u live somewhere in america....so what do they sell japanese games over there? or did u actually buy a copy from japan?? i ask coz i heard something about PS2 games from different Countries having different formats and all that, u see u lucky buggers got KH2 in march last yr. correct? Australia got it in September :)thumbdown: ) i dont no why, coz we speak english so we could've gotten it March. Getting back to the Formatting thing to u all have to Buy japanese PS2's to play it on.

help im so Confused!

also how are u all enjoying it in Japanese??

Tidora

hey, nah i havent got fm+, im waitin for it to come out in aus... if it ever will. catchya

SifeOner

You could import the game from Japan -only- (because, duh, it's only released there so far) for about $70 + shipping(that should be around $90? $100?). And no, they don't sell Japanese games in America, if you're referring to KH2FM+. Every PS2 game is made differently depending on which continent it's made on. In Europe, the PS2 games there can only be played on European PS2s with special formatting to read the European PS2 games with all the text, same goes for everywhere else. If you decide to import KH2FM+(which, remember, is under Japanese-only formatting so you can't play it on an American PS2), you'll need to buy a chip(forgot what it's called -.-,)that lets you play foreign games, like you could play Japanese games like KH2FM+ on an American PS2!(OMG!) So yea, there you go. All you need now is to know what the chip is called and you could just buy it from EBay.

EDIT:Oh yea, and I forgot to tell you, the KH2FM+ from Japan will be playable on the American PS2 with the chip, but all the text, language and cutscenes will still be all in Japanese. You'll just have to play KH2FM and RE:CoM with knowledge, or learn to read/understand Japanese.(rep please and thank you)

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I imported, personally. I got my copy from PlayAsia. It's a website that is directly connected to Japanese sales, it's pretty much where the majority of import-ee's get their copies of FM+.

Sexy Angel
I might as well import it if it isnt released to the U.S.A.

Way_to_the_Dawn

its got the english va's but jap subs. theirs a program u can downoad from the internet so itll work on american systems. the links on another forum.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
hey thank u all. yeh i don't think ill import it...even if i want it bad....but really if i buy it now, by this chip and get it installed into my PS2 and end up playing it i still won't be able to understand the cut sences and everything...
stupid formatting why can't u be the same in every country! lol
yeh but as much as i love KH i might just stick to watching the sub titled cutscenes on the net and playing CoM on my GBA.
thank u all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back