• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question bout Riku's Dark ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
i notice tht every now and then when i use a mickey card build up a slate with reg riku i tunr dark. i already know the whole thing and all abilitys bout him bein dark.

My question is, How can i do the transformation when i want to?

dime55

well I heard u gotta have 30 dark points but im not sure. it happened to me too. like i would only have 9 DP and i would win a card break with a sleight and suddenly go into dark mode already. so im waiting too for a confirmed answer

Katamari-Damacy

Well when your enemy uses their cards during your combo they get broken. So if they use them more than once u get those points i think.

dime55

Darkeyblademaster said:
well i usually do it at 18 points.

and theres now way you could have 9 DP. you start out with 8 or 10 and goes up each time by 2.

no actually i just checked, u start at 0 and your dark points increase by the difference in value between the two cards. just now one of my card breaks resulted in a 3 dark points increase

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
no, not in battle. im talkin bout status wise when you lvl up.

and ive alreadu figured it out.

whatever your dp is when it shows tht lvl up screen, thts what you gotta have.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
no, whatever your dp is, is where your points go to after you've hit 30 and have gone into dark mode. higher dp lets you stay in dark mode longer. and this is coming straight from the game folks.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
say w/e you want dude, i know im right. my dp is at 34 and every time i hit EXACTLY 34, i change.

dont tell me im wrong cause i know im right. i watch it every time and you can check the strategy guide.

RikuOfDarkness

It was always 30 for me. But I never had more than 30dp (level wise) when I completed the game.

It could be that you need 30dp to change until your dp (by level) is greater than 30. After that, you need the amount of dp you have.

dp is obtained and lost by card breaks. Whenever you break an enemy card you gain the difference in breaks. ie If you play a 9 and the enemy had a 3, you gain 6 dp.

If you play a 5 and the enemy plays a 8, you lose 3 dp from your counter.

When your dp counter reaches 30, you turn dark. While in dark mode, i don't think youc an gain more dp by breaking enemy cards, but being card broken takes away your dp. when your dp reaches 0, you turn back to normal mode.

ImmortalBlue

The number of Dark Points you have is the amount of time you have in dark mode. If have let's say, 32 dark points, after you get that much damage/card breaks/ or whatever, you turn back into normal Riku.

KHDRUMMER

if u use nine breaking an enemy's 4 would give u 5 (9-4=5)

works like that. when u get 30 dark points u tranform. it really annoys me when i'm stocking mickey against a boss then i transform instead of using mickey and i get killed. i usually stock high attack cards twice and break shadow's 1 cards to tranfrom easy.

my dp was at 52 when i beat the game. u stay in dark riku mode for longer.

HP=560(max)
ATK=over 30 i think
DP=52

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
well i already know how the whole thing works. i beat the game at lvl 51.
ap=21
dp=34
hp=56

im guessin after beatin ansem and it shows the video clip of mickey and riku, thts the end huh?....damn, i wanted more out of it.

Dagger-Karite

You have to get Riku's Dark Points (DP) to a certain number, I believe 31? When you are at this number of dark points, you get the amount of DP you have earned this far (one of the options when leveling up), ie 42, 24, any random number like that. Be sure to level up the DP, especially when you get to the last three floors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back