• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Org. Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khsora18

So I was playin through CoM and of course some of the bosses are Org. Members. SPOILER: Of course you eventually beat them all and they die but then they are all alive again in KH2? This didn't make sense to me. Of course I could be wrong but idk. Any ideas?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
....all the ones that died in CoM werent in KH2. Not ALL of them died, only a few. The KH2 gang were the survivors and the other reruitments.

K

khsora18

....all the ones that died in CoM werent in KH2. Not ALL of them died, only a few. The KH2 gang were the survivors and the other reruitments.

That doesn't explain Axel then... sorry its been a really long time since I played KH2 I guess I don't remember which members were in it.

Stealth.Baker

That doesn't explain Axel then... sorry its been a really long time since I played KH2 I guess I don't remember which members were in it.

Well, Axel was the exception. Only about half of the Organization was in Castle Oblivion. The members in CoM were Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion.
Marluxia and Larxene were killed by Sora
Lexaeus was killed by Riku
Vexen and Zexion were killed by Axel (with help from Riku Replica)
Axel got away because he's a manipulative jerk, but we love him anyway.

The members in KH2 were off doing other stuff during CoM, that's what we find out in 358/2 Days.

K

khsora18

Well, Axel was the exception. Only about half of the Organization was in Castle Oblivion. The members in CoM were Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion.
Marluxia and Larxene were killed by Sora
Lexaeus was killed by Riku
Vexen and Zexion were killed by Axel (with help from Riku Replica)
Axel got away because he's a manipulative jerk, but we love him anyway.

The members in KH2 were off doing other stuff during CoM, that's what we find out in 358/2 Days.

Thanks for the clarification but i'm still confused on how Axel lived... Will that be explained in 358/2 Days?

Stealth.Baker

Thanks for the clarification but i'm still confused on how Axel lived... Will that be explained in 358/2 Days?

Well, he just kinda escapes. He confronts Sora and everything, but he only pretends to have been defeated. He just leaves before he gets killed. I'm sorry if I can't explain it better. We might see some insight about this in 358/2 Days, but CoM does explain how Axel escapes.
If you're still confused, I suggest going to the Kingdom Hearts wiki and reading up on Axel.

K

khsora18

Well, he just kinda escapes. He confronts Sora and everything, but he only pretends to have been defeated. He just leaves before he gets killed. I'm sorry if I can't explain it better. We might see some insight about this in 358/2 Days, but CoM does explain how Axel escapes.
If you're still confused, I suggest going to the Kingdom Hearts wiki and reading up on Axel.

Ok thanks again that makes more sense I guess i probably will look it up because it seems like he dies in CoM.. Question, where in the storyline does Days take place?

Wubdor

Ok thanks again that makes more sense I guess i probably will look it up because it seems like he dies in CoM.. Question, where in the storyline does Days take place?

It LOOKS like he fades because you can't see the whole teleport iirc. Just some smoke etc.

Wubdor

Lulz, I don't like Zexion. I'm happy he's dead. And the way he died was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Detronilizer

Well, if you've played the Reverse Rebirth part of CoM (Riku's story), you'll see that Axel was alive the whole time.

K

khsora18

Well, if you've played the Reverse Rebirth part of CoM (Riku's story), you'll see that Axel was alive the whole time.

I'm actually on Ansem in R/R he's freakin' impossible.... anybody has any tips on ansem???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back