• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Nobodies.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiko

Ok, so I was wondering... maybe there isn't really an answer for this question, but if there is.. does everyone supposedly have a nobody? Or.. do you have to get turned into a heartless or something before you have one?

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Well, yes and no.

See, people are bodies, souls and hearts according to KH theory. At first, if nothing happens to someone, then that's all they are. They have no Nobody. If they were to lose their heart, then unless they had an incredibly weak will, they will have a Nobody. However, MOST people's Nobodies turn out to be only things like Dusks and Creepers because they don't have such a strong will to hold onto their lives that their soul is wiped of all memories, and becomes obedient to stronger Nobodies. Only those who decide that they absolutely must go on living and have the will to continue retain human form, though even they go through some physical changes as a result of passing through darkness.

To directly answer your question, no. You don't have a Nobody unless you've lost your heart- not necissarily became a Heartless, as with Kairi, though that scenario is extremely rare- You can't have a Nobody without at least a heartless body to begin with. When you are born, you don't have a Nobody, They can only be (semi) created later. Kapeesh?

xD So there you go. Thoroughly explained to the point of you wanting to kill me. But thanks for asking. <3

Emiko

Well, yes and no.

See, people are bodies, souls and hearts according to KH theory. At first, if nothing happens to someone, then that's all they are. They have no Nobody. If they were to lose their heart, then unless they had an incredibly weak will, they will have a Nobody. However, MOST people's Nobodies turn out to be only things like Dusks and Creepers because they don't have such a strong will to hold onto their lives that their soul is wiped of all memories, and becomes obedient to stronger Nobodies. Only those who decide that they absolutely must go on living and have the will to continue retain human form, though even they go through some physical changes as a result of passing through darkness.

To directly answer your question, no. You don't have a Nobody unless you've lost your heart- not necissarily became a Heartless, as with Kairi, though that scenario is extremely rare- You can't have a Nobody without at least a heartless body to begin with. When you are born, you don't have a Nobody, They can only be (semi) created later. Kapeesh?

xD So there you go. Thoroughly explained to the point of you wanting to kill me. But thanks for asking. <3

lol no, I don't want to kill you, silly. ^__^ Thanks so much!! That really cleared everything up for me. Sometimes there are just so many little details about the plot that I get confused. hehe. Thanks again, everyone! ;)

Sir Lucious 23

wait i gotta question - what about all the people in twilight town? what are they? and what exactly is twilight town? i thought it was in between the two realms, so why do regular people live there? this has been bugging me for while, maybe i just forgot the game (havent played it since forever)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Whenever someone is turned into a Heartless, a Nobody, which is the empty shell of the person, gains life as a Nobody.

D

Deleted member 36435

wait i gotta question - what about all the people in twilight town? what are they? and what exactly is twilight town? i thought it was in between the two realms, so why do regular people live there? this has been bugging me for while, maybe i just forgot the game (havent played it since forever)
Twilight Town is a real world, however Roxas' Twilight Town was nothing more then a world created from the real Twilight Town's data, that's why there was no beach for Roxas, Hayner,Pence and Olette to go to. This also explains why Riku stole Roxas' money.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
All i know is...Roxas isn't cursed. But Sora is. It's kind of weird, but it all happened during production.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Oh ok. Thanks! ^_^ But... when was Kairi a heartless?

Kairi was never a heartless. You gain a nobody by losing a heart in exchange but doesn't mean turning into a heartless is required. Kairi's heart went into sora's body thus keeping it from being destroyed due to it's fragile state. Sora was somewhat a medium for Kairi. A human type nobody is created from a strong heart like everyone says. A humanoid nobody is created from normal hearts.

Garion

If you get turned into a heartless your leftover body and soul form a nobody. Otherwise you are whole and thuse don't have one. Only when you loose your heart does that happen ^^;;

Neo Shadow

Twilight Town is a real world, however Roxas' Twilight Town was nothing more then a world created from the real Twilight Town's data, that's why there was no beach for Roxas, Hayner,Pence and Olette to go to. This also explains why Riku stole Roxas' money.

And that the Twilight-gang didn't search for Roxas when Sora arrived there.

But.. I'm not going to go any more off topic now.

Emiko

So, I'm also kind of confused about something else... Is somebody not whole until they meet back up with their nobody...? Because, there was all this talk about Roxas having to give Sora's other half back to him and whatnot, and I can't really remember if Roxas disappeared or not.
haha sorry, that really made no sense. XD
Basically what I'm asking is.. what happened to Roxas? Would Sora have been able to be revived if Roxas hadn't been there...?

hehe i feel dumb asking so many questions, but I'm trying to write a fanfic, and I wanted to make sure I had the facts straight so it would all fit together right. ^__^ I really appreciate all your replies!

hero3265

well many ppl never get 2 see their nobody b/c once there a heartless (or loses their heart) they normally dont turn back into a human. sora was a special case (so they said in CoM)

Emiko

So.. is Roxas still around after Sora wakes up in the beginning of the game? Or is he like... inside Sora or something? I'm sorry - I'm so confused. o_o If anyone could explain this to me, I would be uber grateful. ^__^

Neo Shadow

So.. is Roxas still around after Sora wakes up in the beginning of the game? Or is he like... inside Sora or something? I'm sorry - I'm so confused. o_o If anyone could explain this to me, I would be uber grateful. ^__^

Yes he is inside him all the time, but when the party arrive at Memorys Skyscraper in some way Roxas breaks free and want to 'test' Sora. Maybe it is the memory of Roxas when he fought Riku who is challenging him to a fight, I'm not sure about that it's just a theory and it seems logical to me.

Emiko

Oh, ok! Soo that means Namine is back inside of Kairi then, right? That makes sense, thank you! I was trying to figure out if Roxas still had his own identity or not at the end of the game because it was all a little confusing. Thanks again! ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back