• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about kh4 worlds that people want

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowserme

Pluto.

They are going to cross the border between the US and Mexico.

There is no place called Shijuku Japan.

Interdenominational? I don’t know what religion Sora believes in to make that judgement.
Yea I meant shinuya not shunjuku lol
Wouldn’t sora get stopped by us borter air patrol while flying his gummy ship over the us border to Mexico to visit coco the movie?

What if they add a fining dory world

Would it just be a sing along song bull crap like atlantica on kh2

Or would Dory just fight the heartless by annoying them to death or something

Plus how would Nemo or nemos dad fight the heartless

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wouldn’t sora get stopped by us borter air patrol while flying his gummy ship over the us border to Mexico to visit coco the movie?

Yes.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Finding Nemo isn't a musical so I wouldn't worry about an Atlantica musical segment

As for party members I think Bruce the Shark instead of the two leads would be a good curveball

Perkilator

Awards
So would Sora get a form change in the land of the dead? The idea of Sora as a skeleton both excites and creeps me out at the same time
I think that'd be great! And can I fetch an old post from Alpha Baymax?

Regarding Coco, wouldn't it be cool to set it as a prequel before the events of Coco? sure, that means that Miguel is not part of the cast, but it opens up the opportunity to explore the concepts of connections further. Sora, Donald and Goofy try their best to get Hector to be remembered but come to the realisation that they can't do the task because they are not the ones destined to do that.

Narratively speaking, we can have Nightmare Dream Eaters return as enemies as they are basically Kingdom Hearts Alebrijes, and have Donald and Goofy be Sora's Alebrijes/Spirit Dream Eaters whilst Sora is a skeleton.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah and considering Sora has no papers he’d probably be thrown into an ICE holding facility if he wasn’t shot down for illegally flying in foreign skies and would never make it to Mexico and thus Coco in KH would never happen.

I find it absolutely impossible that you are here to post in goodwill, so please be advised that I have no desire to respond with goodwill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back