• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about 強固な弾幕's account

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

強固な弾幕

Okay, the original owner of this account is gone now, and he gave his pasword out, I've changed it, and now am wondering, is this account mine now?

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He gave the password out in a post saying he was leaving, he didn't specifically give it to this poster.

EDIT: Thinking about this more, I don't think you should be able to keep this account. You've got control of sticky threads you had no hand in creating, you have a post count you didn't work for, you have rep points given to someone else (some from myself included) and a general reputation of someone else.

Last edited:

強固な弾幕

I checked his rep, and I don't see any from you ITK.

Also if I coud make an account I would have done that a long time ago, I'm using internet Explorer, and all the sites I could get a E-Mail address are blocked, so I can't create an account of my own.

Wait, if he even got some positive rep, and made a stickied topic, then why did he leave?

強固な弾幕

Alright hopefully. Although I doubt it.

I think I might just wait until someone posts a site in that other topic, then I can bypass this schools stupid filtering.

Last edited:

spdude

Password and email address changed on this account. No one should be able to use it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back