• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Purebread and Non-Purebread Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
I was reading Kingdom Hearts manga and i read about how the Heartless made by the machine Sora destoried were marked with an emblem then I read it in the Ansem Reports of Kingdom Hearts 2 and I was so mad to find out they were being made for no good reason. Then I notice there are very few breeds of Purebread Heartless. Shadow, NeoShadow, and the one Ball shadow thing in Kingdom Hearts HollowBastion (GAH! What's it's name!)

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Gothic_Donald said:
I was reading Kingdom Hearts manga and i read about how the Heartless made by the machine Sora destoried were marked with an emblem then I read it in the Ansem Reports of Kingdom Hearts 2 and I was so mad to find out they were being made for no good reason. Then I notice there are very few breeds of Purebread Heartless. Shadow, NeoShadow, and the one Ball shadow thing in Kingdom Hearts HollowBastion (GAH! What's it's name!)
is it darkballs that you're talking about

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah! Those things the Darkballs! (Dark balls....Kehehehe!) But anyway did ayone else notice that there weren't alot of purebread. And purebread aren't as powerful as Non-purebread. That doesn't make that much since to me.

Last edited:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
purebreads are the ones without heartless symbols. they are neoshadows, shadows,invisibles, and darkballs. non purebreads are the ones with the heartless symbol

ChaosInfintium

Hey it just leaves it open for more Purebreeds to appear.....look at how many freaking Emblemed ones there were........Holy Cow........not to Mention you Know Those Invisbles had they appeared in KH2 they would have been an interesting fight..........Just wait and see what the KH Continution will bring if/when it comes to surface or is a go ahead for a beginning down the line......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back